- Integrate Creation Care elements into your worship service:
- register to use the upcoming LRC worship service,
- get inspiration from these samples,
- or simply worship outside!
- Host an intergenerational study group to reflect on Five Theses for Earth Day, developed by authors of our 1993 Social Statement on Creation Care.
- Ask your Council to commit to a Covenant with Creation – forward this link. Ask other churches in your synod to join you. Then let the rest of our network know what you are doing by letting your Actions Speak Loudly! (here).
- Invite fellow members to complete a personal assessment of their relationship with God’s gift of creation: Print outs and online forms available for free here.
- Get involved locally in an event or on-going effort (and bring fellow church members while you wear your God’s Work, Our Hands shirts!). Either explore efforts here or register your own gathering: https://www.earthday.org/earth-day-2023/