- Integrate Creation Care elements into your worship service:
- Join an Act of Solidarity in Support of the Earth Charter (see invitation and simple instructions)
- register to use the upcoming LRC worship service,
- get inspiration from these samples, or simply worship outside!
- Host an intergenerational study group to reflect on Five Theses for Earth Day, developed by authors of our 1993 Social Statement on Creation Care.
- Ask your Council to commit to a Covenant with Creation – forward this link. Ask other churches in your synod to join you. (Short info-video: HOW to get started in your congregation!)
- Invite fellow members to complete a personal assessment of their relationship with God’s gift of creation: Print outs and online forms available for free here.
- Get involved locally in an event or on-going effort (and bring fellow church members while you wear your God’s Work, Our Hands shirts!). Either explore efforts here or register your own gathering: https://www.earthday.org/earth-day-2022/