There are so many examples from our brothers and sisters across the nation sharing exciting and authentic ways of conversing about climate and making ripples of action as church in the world:
- Arctic Scientist, Henry Huntington shared his professional expertise in a new framework of faith during Faith & Understanding sessions at his church in Alaska at Joy Lutheran.
**LISTEN to the full recorded session (click)**
See his notes/visuals here. He asks us to listen to the indigenous voices from Alaska who share their knowledge and experience of immediate impact in their communities in these series of brief videos:
- Creation Care Ambassadors are ready across the country to offer digital workshops to your church community about what climate has to do with taking care of our neighbors.
- Collaborating with local groups, New England Synod Green Team supports Climate Justice Series.
- At Sierra Evangelical Lutheran Church in AZ a whole series of Zoom calls were held in honor of the Season of Creation.
- Using insight from the Drawdown Project, the Central States LRC team shared specific signs of hope to restore right relationship with our environment.
- Check out upcoming events HERE (often recorded too for future viewing, go into the past via calendar setting and follow links to explore more offered by several other eco-justice organizations).