There are so many examples from our brothers and sisters across the nation sharing exciting and authentic ways of conversing about climate and making ripples of action as church in the world:
- Creation Care Ambassadors are ready across the country to offer digital workshops to your church community about what climate has to do with taking care of our neighbors.
- Project Drawdown Climate Solutions 101 is a non-partisan, intensive educational overview of climate change that many have found helpful to invite all into the opportunity to make progress.
- Easy-to-share videos offer a shared starting point for conversations. Visit our YouTube channel for an ever-growing list and try this series with Katherine Hayhoe from TearFund.
- Check out upcoming events HERE (often recorded too for future viewing, go into the past via calendar setting and follow links to explore more offered by several other eco-justice organizations).
- Arctic Scientist, Henry Huntington shared his professional expertise in a new framework of faith during Faith & Understanding sessions at his church in Alaska at Joy Lutheran.
**LISTEN to the full recorded session (click)**
See his notes/visuals here. He asks us to listen to the indigenous voices from Alaska who share their knowledge and experience of immediate impact in their communities in these series of brief videos: