During the season of Lent (or any other time of introspection), share these resources with your Bible Study group, Worship committee, Youth Group, Church Council or just for your own personal Lenten journey:
- Print out +/or share day-to-day tools using any of these calendars or check lists:
- ELCA Young Adults challenge us all to have #NoPlasticsforLent – Follow their program and share!
- Consider using any of these books as a personal devotional +/or in an online book study with friends/church members:
> A Grounded Faith: Reconnecting with Creator and Creation in the Season of Lent (2022)
> For the Beauty of the Earth, Leah Schade
> Awakening to God’s Call for Earthkeeping
> Wild Hope, Stories for Lent from the Vanishing, Gayle Boss
- How about trying a few of the Act! suggestions in this Ecological Christianity Through The Ten Commandments.
- The Low Carbon Diet (tools here) is a fun challenge for groups to reduce their carbon footprint. For the most trusted carbon calculations go to the EPA’s tool (here).